Vitality London 10k
27 MAY 2019
Get active this Spring Bank Holiday Monday and join TEAM Noah for a truly iconic 10k run!
The Vitality London 10k kicks off on 27 May and includes a spectacular course that cuts through the heart of London, passing sights such as the London Eye, Big Ben and St Paul’s Cathedral. Starting and finishing at St James’s Park near Buckingham Palace, this is truly an iconic run.
This 10k run is ideal for first time runners and is open for children aged 15 years and above, making it the perfect event for families, school pupils and Sixth Form students!
Why join TEAM Noah?
Benefits of TEAM Noah
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a select group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events.
Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions and their families in North and Central London.
You'll also have the opportunity to meet like-minded people who have come together to support Noah's Ark Children's Hospice.
- A dedicated member of staff to support you
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit
- The chance to visit our brand new hospice - The Ark
- Warm-up and training plans with training days throughout the year
- A FREE TEAM Noah running top/T-shirt
SIGN UP NOW
- Registration Fee – £25
- Minimum Sponsorship – £150
- Only runners aged 15 years and above on race day 27 May can register
- Registration deadline 17 May