We are a regulated member of the Fundraising Standards Board, and are accountable for our fundraising. Helping you to give with confidence, we promise to always be honest, open and accountable. For more information, visit www.frsb.org.uk
This year we must raise £1.7 million to support seriously ill children and their families across Central and North London and Hertsmere.
We receive very little statutory funding and so remain dependent on private donations to meet the increasing need for our vital services.
Here are a few ways that you can donate:
- Donate Online: Donate a fixed amount online.
- Regular Donation: Make a difference today by setting up a regular donation. It’s an easy and convenient way for you to give and helps give us sustainability for the future.
- Become a Friend of Noah’s Ark.
- Phone donation: If you wish to donate over the phone, please call Rebekah Severn on 020 8449 8877 to make a credit or debit card payment.
- Text donate: Send a donation by texting NOAH05 £amount to 70070
- Cheques and postal orders: We can also accept cheques or postal orders by post – please make it payable to Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice and send to: 3 Beauchamp Court, 10 Victors Way, Barnet, EN5 5TZ
- Gift Aid: Using Gift Aid means that for every pound you donate, we will receive an extra 25p from HMRC – increasing your donation without it costing you a penny more!
Comments from our supporters
Instead of gifts at my son's party we asked people to donate to your charity. Keep up the good work!
In memory of my cousin, Joe Barretta, who was a dedicated supporter of the Noah's ark Children's Hospice.
Well done to all the hard work and dedication you provide to the ill children that come for comfort and solice
Please keep up the great work
We are a local small care home, and at our xmas party our residents,families, friends and staff raised £200 by holding a raffle and the owners have doubled this sum.
Best wishes from Brightside Dental
This our donation on behalf of the colleagues at Unipec UK and wish you all a very Happy New Year.
Dear Noahs Ark
Hoping this helps the hospice, please find my £200 donation.
Instead of sending Xmas cards we are donating to a great charity - love the Jeffrey gang xx
Thank you Noah's Ark for all the heartfelt work you do and families you help! I will be running the North London Marathon in your support.