Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice values the donations and support we receive from our donors, volunteers, families, staff and the public. We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and are fully committed to the Fundraising Promise to ensure that all our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful. To find out more visit www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk
This year we must raise £1.7 million to support seriously ill children and their families across Central and North London and Hertsmere.
We receive very little statutory funding and so remain dependent on private donations to meet the increasing need for our vital services.
Here are a few ways that you can donate:
- Donate Online: Donate a fixed amount online.
- Regular Donation: Make a difference today by setting up a regular donation. It’s an easy and convenient way for you to give and helps give us sustainability for the future.
- Become a Friend of Noah’s Ark.
- Phone donation: If you wish to donate over the phone, please call Rebekah Severn on 020 8449 8877 to make a credit or debit card payment.
- Text donate: Send a donation by texting NOAH05 £amount to 70070
- Cheques and postal orders: We can also accept cheques or postal orders by post – please make it payable to Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice and send to: 3 Beauchamp Court, 10 Victors Way, Barnet, EN5 5TZ
- Gift Aid: Using Gift Aid means that for every pound you donate, we will receive an extra 25p from HMRC – increasing your donation without it costing you a penny more!
Comments from our supporters
As part of The Jockey Club's Christmas Party Donation.
I did the Santa in the City 5k Run, I had a great time with friends and wanted to donate to a very worthy cause.
Really touched by the Children in Need programme. Well done to Jules and the rest of the team and all good wishes to yourselves and the families you support for 2018