We are a regulated member of the Fundraising Standards Board, and are accountable for our fundraising. Helping you to give with confidence, we promise to always be honest, open and accountable. For more information, visit www.frsb.org.uk
This year we must raise £1.7 million to support seriously ill children and their families across Central and North London and Hertsmere.
We receive very little statutory funding and so remain dependent on private donations to meet the increasing need for our vital services.
Here are a few ways that you can donate:
- Donate Online: Donate a fixed amount online.
- Regular Donation: Make a difference today by setting up a regular donation. It’s an easy and convenient way for you to give and helps give us sustainability for the future.
- Become a Friend of Noah’s Ark.
- Phone donation: If you wish to donate over the phone, please call Rebekah Severn on 020 8449 8877 to make a credit or debit card payment.
- Text donate: Send a donation by texting NOAH05 £amount to 70070
- Cheques and postal orders: We can also accept cheques or postal orders by post – please make it payable to Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice and send to: 3 Beauchamp Court, 10 Victors Way, Barnet, EN5 5TZ
- Gift Aid: Using Gift Aid means that for every pound you donate, we will receive an extra 25p from HMRC – increasing your donation without it costing you a penny more!
Comments from our supporters
Helene B suggested I give a small donation - which was a good idea. Noahs Ark is doing such good work, and we look forward to when people who need the Ark's hospice in Barnet, will be able to use it. Jane.
My very best wishes for all the fantastic work you do, a wonderful charity.I was made aware of you by a good friend of mine David Leidner.
Best wishes for the future Jeff Green
As a Spurs supporter, I am very proud that THFC are partners with such a worthy cause, and I am very happy to donate money that I saved, giving up various things during Lent. I hope this charity goes from strength to strength, to enable you to continue supporting the children and their families during a difficult time
Keep up the great work!
Congratulations on Harvey's 80th birthday from wellwishers
To help you continue with your amazing work we have raised some money in the learning support department of our school.
Please confirm donation with an email so that I can share with colleagues
This donation is in aid of an event we held at The White a Hart Pub in Southgate.
Many thanks, and I hope you receive this well.
All the best in advance,
Westley and the team
Donated with the very best wishes of St Paul's Hadley Wood
Keep up the Marvelous work that you do
Excellent work boys and girls!