Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice values the donations and support we receive from our donors, volunteers, families, staff and the public. We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and are fully committed to the Fundraising Promise to ensure that all our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful. To find out more visit www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk
This year we must raise £1.7 million to support seriously ill children and their families across Central and North London and Hertsmere.
We receive very little statutory funding and so remain dependent on private donations to meet the increasing need for our vital services.
Here are a few ways that you can donate:
- Donate Online: Donate a fixed amount online.
- Regular Donation: Make a difference today by setting up a regular donation. It’s an easy and convenient way for you to give and helps give us sustainability for the future.
- Become a Friend of Noah’s Ark.
- Phone donation: If you wish to donate over the phone, please call Rebekah Severn on 020 8449 8877 to make a credit or debit card payment.
- Text donate: Send a donation by texting NOAH05 £amount to 70070
- Cheques and postal orders: We can also accept cheques or postal orders by post – please make it payable to Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice and send to: 3 Beauchamp Court, 10 Victors Way, Barnet, EN5 5TZ
- Gift Aid: Using Gift Aid means that for every pound you donate, we will receive an extra 25p from HMRC – increasing your donation without it costing you a penny more!
Comments from our supporters
Great Charity - Keep up the good work Eversholt!
From Comfort Angelz Daycare
Money raised from our Cool Summer dress down Fridays at work - Fitch Ratings
The charity committee at work organised a 'Cool Summer' dress down Fridays event at work - Fitch Ratings - with proceeds going to the Noah's Ark Children's Hospice.
With love from Emma & Christina
So sorry I can't make it to "Music from the Musicals" but sure it will be a brilliant evening. I wish you all the best in your work.
Supporting local organisations during the month of Ramadhan, for the amazing work you do for the special children and families you help.
To celebrate Tony & Hilary's Golden Wedding Anniversary
Keep up the good work! This donation is in name of the Notorious D.I.G. volleyball team.
I am very happy to make this donation in the name of Yoee Caplan in celebration of her very special
With all my good wishes