Fundraising - Community & Individual Giving Team
Activities and presentations will generally take place in and around North and Central London (more specifically Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey, Hertsmere and Islington). We often receive requests for weekday evenings and for weekends and are looking for ambassador who can be a little flexible.
Represent Noah’s Ark at a minimum of two events a quarter and be able to commit to at least 12 months in this role.
As an Ambassador, you will be proactively raising awareness across our catchment area to local community groups and businesses, helping us to reach more children and families who need our support and to raise the income needed to expand our services.
The main aim of this role is to represent Noah’s Ark at various community engagements and events across the boroughs, this may include:
- Giving talks and presentations about Noah’s Ark.
- Representing Noah’s Ark at third party events and in the community.
- Leading tours of The Ark and grounds.
- Networking with our Charity of The Year partners and building strong relationships.
- Overseeing Noah’s Ark stalls at Charity of the Year partnership events.
- Collecting cheques and collection boxes from local community groups.
Qualities/ experience/ skills needed:
- Confident and articulate speaker
- Passionate about the work of Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic individual with good communication skills
- Proactive in seeking networking opportunities
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A commitment to abiding by all data protection and confidentiality policies within Noah’s Ark as well as the regulations of outside companies
- Access to a vehicle is desirable
Opportunities of the role:
- Develop public speaking skills
- Gain experience of fundraising, events and the charity sector
- Learn about your local community
Noah’s Ark takes their responsibility for safeguarding the wellbeing of children seriously. This role is subject to two references.
To apply, please click this linkSUBMIT THE RECRUITMENT FORM