Donate in Celebration
We are always delighted to receive gifts made in celebration of a special occasion. It’s a great way for friends and family to celebrate with you instead of, or as well as, buying presents.
There are several ways you can make a donation:
- Cash: Any cash is best pooled together and paid into an account where you can then send us a cheque or pay directly into our account. However, we can collect cash for you if required.
- Bank Transfer: You can pay directly into our bank account: Sort code: 40-37-19, Account number: 41368109 (Bank: HSBC Potters Bar)
- Cheques: Any cheques can be made payable to Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice and posted to us at 3 Beauchamp Court, Victors Way, Barnet. Hertfordshire, EN5 5TZ
- Phone: Donating over the phone is quick and easy. Call Rebekah on 0208 449 8877 to donate with your credit or debit card and mention what your gift is in celebration of. Rebekah is available to answer any questions you may have including a running total of monies raised to date.
- Create a Fundraising Page: Create a JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving page and add stories, pictures and videos to tell people about what you are celebrating. Family and friends can donate directly in a safe and secure way. For more advice, see Create a Fundraising Page.