Feel the Burns – cycle for Noah’s Ark!
25 JANUARY 2018
Burns Night is the post-Christmas excuse you’ve been waiting for to get merry once more and baffle your dinner guests with haggis, neeps and tatties.
Alternatively, you could don your Lycra shorts, grab your hipflask and jump on your bicycle to do the Hebridean Dash to raise money for Noah’s Ark.
Do it for Robbie B, England/Scotland and your own pride!
Hebridean Dash 2018 – an unforgettable ride along the very edge of Europe!
The ultimate UK cycling challenge. We’re looking for riders to join us as we cycle the full distance of the Hebrides over three amazing days. We’ll cover 180 miles with all your catering, accommodation and cycle support needs taken care of so all you need to do is enjoy the riding and the amazing views. You may even see the Northern Lights!
- 3 nights 4-star accommodation Friday 11 May – Sunday 13 May
- All meals from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 4
- All ferry crossings on the trip as per the itinerary
- Transfer on Monday to Stornoway Airport
- All baggage transfers in our baggage vehicle
- The services of a Rather Be Cycling, UK qualified, Bike Guide
- The services of a Rather Be Cycling baggage vehicle driver / assistant
Register now to take part! Just click HERE
If you don’t fancy the Hebridean Dash here’s what you need to make your very own haggis:
Ingredients: 1 sheep’s stomach. 1 sheep’s pluck – liver, lungs and heart. 3 onions. 250g beef suet (kidney fat). A pinch of cayenne pepper. 150g steel cut or pinhead oats. Salt and freshly ground black pepper. 150ml of stock.
Cooking: Stuff all the other ingredients into the sheep’s stomach and boil for 2 hours.
Full instructions are on the BBC Food website.