The Ark, Byng Road, Barnet, EN5 4NP
6 hours per week
Have you got an eye for detail and skills in photography? Do you have a good knowledge of eBay and online selling? If so, our eBay Assistant role may be for you. We’re looking for a creative and versatile volunteer who can commit to one of two afternoons a week to help us run our Noah’s Ark eBay shop.
- Select suitable items for sale; checking quality, condition and functionality of donated goods
- Researching the value of donated items
- Capturing good quality photos of items
- Listing items for sale on eBay etc.
- Picking and packing sold items
- Answering buyer questions via email or telephone; ensuring all orders are confirmed and customers communicated with effectively
To apply, please click this link.