£26,447 – (FTE) Band 4 Agenda for Change
The Ark, Byng Road, Barnet EN5 4NP - with travel across North and Central London
Full time (37.5 hours per week) Flexible and Part-time working will be considered. Some evening and weekends will be required - TOIL will be given.
We are seeking a creative family support professional to join our pivotal Family Link Team. As Family Link Worker, you will act as a link between families and the wider service provided by Noah’s Ark, assessing their needs and introducing them to appropriate services. You will continue to support the family, as needed during their child’s time with Noah’s Ark and in some cases post-bereavement.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children and families with complex needs in a key worker or family support role.
- Experience of needs assessment and care planning would be beneficial.
- You will enjoy working independently but also capable of effective team working, ideally with experience of inter-professional working across health, education and social care.
- You will be familiar the needs of children with disabilities and complex needs, and have an understanding of the challenges facing families.
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, an enthusiastic work attitude and a flexible approach to the changing work environment.
- Experience of bereavement work would be ideal, but is not essential, as training will be provided.
If this sounds like you, please do apply below!
Any questions about the role, contact Charlotte Alldridge on on 0208 449 8877 or Calldridge@noahsarkhospice.org.uk
Otherwise, please download the application form by clicking on ‘Apply’ below, fill it in and email it to email@example.com