Salary: £39,000 – £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Location: Barnet, North London
Type of Contract: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: 9am Tuesday 18 December 2018
Interview Date: TBC
Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice is an award-winning, growing charity, and our people matter enormously. Our staff is made up of passionate, motivated and supportive individuals who all champion the cause and each other.
Noah’s Ark is a community-based hospice service providing care and support for babies, children and young people with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families in North and Central London, and Hertsmere. Our mission is to ensure that families are able to live life as fully as possible whilst their child is still alive and go on to face the future with hope after bereavement.
This is a hugely exciting time to be joining Noah’s Ark as we are expanding our existing Hospice-at-Home service and constructing The Ark, a children’s hospice building for North and Central London.
This key role will lead the charity’s marketing and communications and especially support the charity to raise awareness and funds to sustain the charity into the future.
The Successful Applicant will have:
- A background in either marketing, media relations or journalism.
- Substantial experience in communications with a track record of having led either a communications team or programme
- Able to work across disparate professional cultures in different service areas to meet the demands of a unified communications strategy
- A demonstrable interest in the charity sector
What we can offer:
We are offering a salary of between £39,000 and £45,000 (depending on qualifications and experience) plus benefits and the opportunity to work:
- In a positive working environment as part of a passionate team
- With flexible working patterns to meet both the charity and employee needs
We also offer:
- Holidays – starting at 25 days per year rising to 30 days per year with length of service
- Flexible holiday (buy and sell) scheme
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
Apply for this job:
For more information about the role please download the Job Description and Person Specification.