Royal Parks Half Marathon 2019
13 OCTOBER 2019
This stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Are you up for the challenge? With the construction of our brand new hospice site - 'The Ark' in High Barnet, there has never been a more exciting time to join TEAM Noah! Hit the green button to register and make a huge difference to the lives of famlies accross North and Central London and Hertsmere!
Why join TEAM Noah?
Benefits of TEAM Noah
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a select group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events.
Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions and their families in North and Central London.
You'll also have the opportunity to meet like-minded people who have come together to support Noah's Ark Children's Hospice.
- A dedicated member of staff to support you
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit
- The chance to visit our brand new hospice - The Ark
- Warm-up and training plans with training days throughout the year
- A FREE TEAM Noah running top/T-shirt
SIGN UP NOW
- Registration Fee - £35
- Advised Minimum Sponsorship - £350
- Registration Deadline - Friday 23 August