- London Vitality 10K
27 May 2019
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Get active this Spring Bank Holiday Monday and join TEAM Noah for a truly iconic 10K run!
The Vitality London 10,000 kicks off 27 May and includes a spectacular course that cuts through the heart of London, passing sights such as the London Eye, Big Ben and St Paul’s Cathedral. Starting and finishing at St James’s Park near Buckingham Palace, this is truly an iconic run.
This 10k run is ideal for first time runners and is open for children aged 15 years and above, making it the perfect event for families, school pupils and Sixth Form students!
Why join TEAM Noah?
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a select group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events. Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families in North and Central London.
As part of TEAM Noah you will benefit from:
- A dedicated member of staff who will support you with your fundraising target
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit (which includes the best way to fundraise for Noah’s Ark)
- The loudest cheering groups along the route
- Warm up and training plans
- A FREE TEAM Noah running top!
- Registration Fee – £25
- Minimum Sponsorship – £150
- Only runners aged 15 years and above on race day 27 May can register
- Registration deadline 17 May