- London Vitality 10K
28 May 2018
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Join us on Bank Holiday Monday 28 May for the 2018 Vitality London 10,000 which cuts through the heart of London, passing sights such as the London Eye, Big Ben and St Paul’s Cathedral. Starting and finishing at St James’s Park near Buckingham Palace, this is truly an iconic run.
This 10k run is ideal for first time runners and is open for children aged 15 years and above, making it the perfect event for families, school pupils and Sixth Form students!
Why join TEAM Noah?
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a select group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events. Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families in North and Central London.
As part of TEAM Noah you will benefit from:
- A dedicated member of staff who will support you with your fundraising target
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit (which includes the best way to fundraise for Noah’s Ark)
- The loudest cheering groups along the route
- Warm up and training plans
- Training days throughout the year
- Adult Ticket – £15
- Children’s Ticket (15-17 years old) – £5
- Set Your own Minimum Sponsorship!
- Additional TEAM Noah Running Top – £10
- Only runners aged 15 years and above on race day 28 May can register
- Participants must register before 3pm on 3 May 2018