- London Vitality 10K
27 May 2019
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Join us on Bank Holiday Monday 27 May for the 2019 Vitality London 10,000 which cuts through the heart of London, passing sights such as the London Eye, Big Ben and St Paul’s Cathedral. Starting and finishing at St James’s Park near Buckingham Palace, this is truly an iconic run.
This 10k run is ideal for first time runners and is open for children aged 15 years and above, making it the perfect event for families, school pupils and Sixth Form students!
Why join TEAM Noah?
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a select group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events. Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families in North and Central London.
As part of TEAM Noah you will benefit from:
- A dedicated member of staff who will support you with your fundraising target
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit (which includes the best way to fundraise for Noah’s Ark)
- The loudest cheering groups along the route
- Warm up and training plans
- Training days throughout the year
- Registration Fee – £25
- Minimum Sponsorship – £100
- Only runners aged 15 years and above on race day 27 May can register
|Adult Ticketshow details +||£25.00 (GBP)||Sold Out|
Only runners aged 15 years and above on race day 28 May can register
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 8 May 2018 3:40 pm
Sales End: 18 May 2018 3:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.