- May 28, 2018
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Join us on bank holiday Monday 28th May for the 2018 Vitality London 10,000 which cuts through the heart of London, passing sights such as the London Eye, Big Ben and St Paul’s Cathedral. Starts and finishing at St James’s Park near Buckingham Palace this is truly and iconic run.
Why join TEAM Noah?
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a selected group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events. Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions and their families in North London.
As part of TEAM Noah you will benefit from:
- A dedicated member of staff who will support you with your fundraising target
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit (which includes the best way to fundraise for Noah’s Ark)
- The loudest cheering groups along the route
- Warm up and training plans
- Training days throughout the year
- A TEAMNoah running top
Registration Fee – £25
Minimum Sponsorship Target – £250
Venue: St James’s Park