- 22 April 2018
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
With an amazing 26.2 mile run through central London, and a course lined with people cheering you along the whole way, the Virgin Money London Marathon is a truly unique event. You can enter the ballot to run the marathon in 2018 for Noah’s Ark. If you are one of the lucky ones to have secured a ballot place you can be a part of TEAM Noah and we will provide support and help with your training and fundraising. .
Why join TEAM Noah?
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a selected group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events. Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions and their families in North London.
As part of TEAM Noah you will benefit from:
- A dedicated member of staff who will support you with your fundraising target
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit (which includes the best way to fundraise for Noah’s Ark)
- The loudest cheering groups along the route
- Warm up and training plans
- Training days throughout the year
- A TEAM Noah running top
If you are one of the lucky runners to receive a ballot place and would like to run in aid of Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice, then we would love to hear from you!
Venue: Greenwich Park