- 12 April 2019 - 13 April 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join TEAM Noah for Tough Mudder North London in Finsbury Park!
Tough Mudder is heading to Finsbury Park on 12th & 13th April for 5 kilometres of awesome obstacles and epic teamwork. Bring your friends, family and your neighbours to kick off the weekend in style with loads of food, craft beer and sweet, sweet vibes.
Want to start the weekend early? Tough Mudder will be staying up late on Friday evening, giving you and your mates the chance to tackle a mix of classic and brand new obstacles at night. And when you’re done? Hop on the tube, or take a bus home. No mud, no mess – no stress.
This event is ideal for teams, so whether you want to smash a new fitness goal, or simply have a great day out with family, friends and colleagues, this promises to be a fun, action packed weekend and all for a great cause!
As part of TEAM Noah you will benefit from:
- A dedicated member of staff who will support you with your fundraising target
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit (which includes the best way to fundraise for Noah’s Ark)
- Warm up and training plans
- Training days throughout the year
- A TEAM Noah running top/T-Shirt
- Registation Fee – £45
- Minimum Sponsorship – £100
- Participants must be aged 14 or older on the day of the event to participate
- Register now by contacting our Challenge Events Fundraiser – James Titley
- Registration Deadline – First Come First Serve!
fullwidth background_color=”#00aeef” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding_top=”20″ padding_bottom=”20″ padding_left=”30″ padding_right=”30″ hundred_percent=”yes” class=”” id=”infoboxes”]
Register your interest
Contact James Titley on 020 8449 8877 or email JTitley@noahsarkhospice.org.uk[/fullwidth]