- Tough Mudder - London West
4 May 2019 - 5 May 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join TEAM Noah for the formidable Tough Mudder – London West!
Tough Mudder London West promises an exciting course featuring a perfect mix of well-loved obstacles, innovative new challenges and a ton of mud. The event will take place at the beautiful Culden Faw Estate, but don’t let the idyllic scenery fool you! With choice of a 5 km and 10 mile course, this challenge is stacked full of epic obstacles both natural and man-made. Expect to have your physical and mental boundaries challenged by steep terrain, cement-like mud and the mad scientists at Tough Mudder HQ.
This event is ideal for teams, so whether you want to smash a new fitness goal, or simply have a great day out with family, friends and colleagues, this promises to be a fun, action packed weekend and all for a great cause!
Why join TEAM Noah?
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a selected group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events. Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions and their families in North London.
As part of TEAM Noah you will benefit from:
- A dedicated member of staff who will support you with your fundraising target
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit (which includes the best way to fundraise for Noah’s Ark)
- Warm up and training plans
- Training days throughout the year
- A TEAM Noah running top
- Tough Mudder 5K – £47
- Tough Mudder Full (10 Mile Course) – £84
- Minimum Sponsorship £100
- Participants must be aged 14 or above on the day of the event to participate
- Register now by contacting our Challenge Events Fundraiser – James Titley
- Registration Deadline – First Come First Serve!
Venue: Culden Faw Estate