- 24 February 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join TEAM Noah for the third year of the Thorpe Half Marathon and join thousands of runners in chasing a personal best along the beautiful rural roads of Surrey. The Thorpe & Egham Half Marathon is open to runners of all abilities whether it will be your first Half Marathon or your 50th, this fast route offers a perfect chance for a chip timed, personal best with full road closures during the event.
The 2019 Thorpe & Egham Half Marathon has a brand new and improved start and finish area in Egham making the event more accessible. Each mile will be accurately marked out with distance flags you can’t miss and there will be plenty of helpers along the course to keep you on track and encourage you all the way to the finish line.
Why join TEAM Noah?
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a selected group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events. Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions and their families in North London.
As part of TEAM Noah you will benefit from:
- A dedicated member of staff who will support you with your fundraising target
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit (which includes the best way to fundraise for Noah’s Ark)
- Warm up and training plans
- Training days throughout the year
- A TEAM Noah running top/T-Shirt
- Registation Fee – £37
- Minimum Sponsorship – £150
- Participants must be aged 17 or older on the day of the event to participate
- Register now by contacting our Challenge Events Fundraiser – James Titley
- Registration Deadline – 14 February
fullwidth background_color=”#00aeef” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding_top=”20″ padding_bottom=”20″ padding_left=”30″ padding_right=”30″ hundred_percent=”yes” class=”” id=”infoboxes”]
Register your interest
Contact James Titley on 020 8449 8877 or email JTitley@noahsarkhospice.org.uk[/fullwidth]