- 13 October 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join TEAM Noah on Sunday 13 October for the 2019 Royal Parks Half Marathon. This stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Why join TEAM Noah?
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a select group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events. Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families in North and Central London.
As part of TEAM Noah you will benefit from:
- A dedicated member of staff who will support you with your fundraising target
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit (which includes the best way to fundraise for Noah’s Ark)
- The loudest cheering groups along the route
- Warm up and training plans
- Training days throughout the year
- A TEAM Noah running top