- July 30, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Celebrating the legacy for cycling created by the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, RideLondon-Surrey 100 starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside.
With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it’s a truly spectacular event for all involved. RideLondon-Surrey 100 finishes on The Mall in central London, shortly before 150 professional cyclists race in the RideLondon-Surrey Classic on a similar route.
Why join TEAM Noah?
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a selected group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events. Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions and their families in North London.
As part of TEAM Noah you will benefit from:
- A dedicated member of staff who will support you with your fundraising target
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit (which includes the best way to fundraise for Noah’s Ark)
- The loudest cheering groups along the route
- Warm up and training plans
- Training days throughout the year
- A TEAMNoah top
- 30 minutes complimentary sports massage
Register your interest for the Ride London-Surrey 100 2017
Registration Fee- £50
Minimum Sponsorship target- £550
If you would like to cycle the Ride London-Surrey 100 for TEAM Noah in 2017 and take on this incredible run we would love to hear from you.
Venue: Queen Elizabeth Park