- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon
10 February 2019 - 24 February 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Are you ready to get inspired for 2019? Then join TEAM Noah and follow in the legacy of Usain Bolt and Sir Mo Farah with the first ever Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon!
Take the opportunity to race around this unique new Half Marathon route on 10 February! With closed roads this half marathon will start and finish at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, home of the 2012 London Olympics. Race around the incredibly inspiring Olympic Park passing the Arcelor Mittal Orbit, Olympic Stadium, London Aquatics Centre, Copper Box Arena, Lee Valley Velo Park and Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre. The course will take you past these iconic Olympic Landmarks and out onto the surrounding closed roads before returning to the park to include a lap of the one mile Lee Valley Velo Park outdoor circuit and finishing by the Arcelor Mittal Orbital Structure!
Why join TEAM Noah?
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a selected group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events. Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions and their families in North London.
As part of TEAM Noah you will benefit from:
- A dedicated member of staff who will support you with your fundraising target
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit (which includes the best way to fundraise for Noah’s Ark)
- Warm up and training plans
- Training days throughout the year
- A TEAM Noah running top/T-Shirt
- The Chance to visit our new hospice site – ‘The Ark’!
- Registation Fee – £36
- Minimum Sponsorship – £150
- Participants must be aged 17 or older on the day of the event to participate
- Register now by contacting our Challenge Events Fundraiser – James Titley
- Registration Deadline – 1 February
fullwidth background_color=”#00aeef” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding_top=”20″ padding_bottom=”20″ padding_left=”30″ padding_right=”30″ hundred_percent=”yes” class=”” id=”infoboxes”]
Register your interest
Contact James Titley on 020 8449 8877 or email JTitley@noahsarkhospice.org.uk[/fullwidth]