- 2019 Hackney Half Marathon
19 May 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join TEAM Noah for the Hackney Half Marathon on 19 May 2019. Run your way through vibrant East London on flat and fast city streets. The cheering crowds will carry you past the Hackney Downs, Hackney Empire, Broadway Market, Victoria Park, and the London Stadium. There will be thousands and thousands of runners, crew love, pacers, live entertainment, cheering spectators and more. Get your limited early bird ticket before they’re all gone!
Why join TEAM Noah?
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a select group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events. Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions and their families in North and Central London.
As part of TEAM Noah you will benefit from:
- A dedicated member of staff who will support you with your fundraising target
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit (which includes the best way to fundraise for Noah’s Ark)
- The loudest cheering groups along the route
- Warm up and training plans
- Training days throughout the year
- A TEAM Noah running top
- 17 Years + – £45 (limited early bird ticket)
- Advised Minimum Sponsorship – £200
- Register Now at uk.virginsport.com/event/hackney-2019/tickets