- Do It For Charity - Santa Run
2 December 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Run for TEAM Noah in the Do It For Charity – Santa Run on 2 December!
Join 4,000 Santas as you make your way through London’s beautiful Victoria Park, just a few miles from Central London. On the route you will pass carol singers, costumed Christmas folk, Santa’s grotto and all sorts of festive fancies! A free Santa costume is provided for all runners, but you are more than welcome to bring your own costume!
This is the perfect event for families and first time runners. There is a 5km or 10km course to choose from, as well as a 200m fun run for under 8’s. No previous running experience is required, so you are welcome to run, jog or walk to the festive finish line. As a reward for your efforts you will also be given your official “Do it for Charity Santa Run” Medal!
Why join TEAM Noah?
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a selected group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events. Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions and their families in North London.
As part of TEAM Noah you will benefit from:
· A dedicated member of staff who will support you with your fundraising target
· Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
· Our Fundraising Toolkit (which includes the best way to fundraise for Noah’s Ark)
· Warm up and training plans
· Training days throughout the year
· A TEAMNoah running top
- 17 Years + – £25
- 9- 16 Years – £10
- 8 Years and Under – FREE
- Adult Minimum Advised Sponsorship Target – £50
- Under 18 Minimum Advised Sponsorship Target – £30
- Family Minimum Advised Sponsorship – £100
- To register please contact our Challenge Events Fundraiser James Titley on 020 8449 8877 or JTitley@noahsarkhospice.org