- 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon
28 April 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
On your mark for Noah’s Ark! With an amazing 26.2 mile run through central London, and a course lined with people cheering you along the whole way, the Virgin Money London Marathon is a truly unique event!
With the construction of our new hospice building – The Ark, now underway and due for completion in spring 2019, there has never been a more exciting time to join TEAM Noah. If you are lucky enough to have received a place in the Public Ballot and would like to represent Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice then please contact JTitley@noahsarkhospice.org.uk
Why join TEAM Noah?
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a selected group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events. Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions and their families in North London.
As part of TEAM Noah you will benefit from:
- A dedicated member of staff who will support you with your fundraising target
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit (which includes the best way to fundraise for Noah’s Ark)
- The loudest cheering groups along the route
- Warm up and training plans
- Training days throughout the year
- A TEAM Noah running top
Run for Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice!
- If you are one of the lucky runners to receive a ballot place we would love to hear from you!
- Contact JTitley@noahsarkhospice.org.uk for more information
- Set you own sponsorship target!
Venue: Greenwich Park