- 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon
28 April 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Are you one of the lucky ones to receive a ballot place for the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon? Are you looking for a worthy cause? Then why not run for Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice in the most exciting year of our charity’s history!
After years of campaigning and planning we will be opening our brand new hospice site – ‘The Ark’ this year! This state of the art hospice building will be set on a 7.5 nature reserve and will allow us to offer a wider range of care to over 1,200 babies across North and Central London.
If you would like to join us on this incredible journey and help support children with life limiting or life threatening conditions then contact our Challenge Events Fundraiser James Titley on email@example.com
Why join TEAM Noah?
Signing up for this challenge event means that you become a member of TEAM Noah which is a selected group of individuals who decide to support Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice by taking part in one of our fundraising events. Without this support we wouldn’t be able to provide our vital community hospice services to children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions and their families in North London.
As part of TEAM Noah you will benefit from:
- A dedicated member of staff who will support you with your fundraising target
- Fundraising advice from our experienced fundraising team
- Our Fundraising Toolkit (which includes the best way to fundraise for Noah’s Ark)
- The loudest cheering groups along the route
- Warm up and training plans
- Training days throughout the year
- A TEAM Noah running top
- A chance to visit our brand new hospice site – ‘The Ark’!
Run for Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice!
- If you are one of the lucky runners to receive a ballot place we would love to hear from you!
- Contact JTitley@noahsarkhospice.org.uk for more information
- Set your own sponsorship target!
Venue: Greenwich Park