Friends of Noah’s Ark
It costs £5,479 every single day to keep Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice afloat.
Thank you to the following people who kept Noah’s Ark afloat on their chosen day:
- Maggi Hill on 23 January in memory of her son, Richard.
- David Kyte on 29 February.
- Geoff Lee on 21 March in memory of his wife.
- Highgate Pre-Prep and Junior School Parents’ Association on 8 April.
- Chandulal Shah on 18 May, from his family in his memory.
- Sam Belchak on 1 June.
- Jane Brown on 24 July in memory of her son, Michael.
- Aimee Belchak on 29 August.
- Garry Simpson on 11 September.
- Vincent Goldstein on 20 September to celebrate Rosh Hashanah.
- UCS Pre-Prep on 25 & 26 September.
- Henry Smith on on 14 October (his wife Faye’s birthday).
- Frank Montenaro on 15 October in celebration of his birthday.
- Mr Mandelbaum on 28 October and 11 November in memory of Valerie Mandelbaum.
- Goodwyn School on on 9 November.
- Chloe Belchak on 20 December.
But it doesn’t stop there
We are looking for another 351 Friends of Noah’s Ark who will keep us afloat all year, providing care and support to children with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families in North and Central London and Hertsmere.
You can give your support as a one-off donation or spread over 12 months with a monthly standing order of £388.16.
There is no limit to the number of days you can pay for and every day of the year is available to select, on a first-come, first-served basis. The day you choose can be special to you, marking an important date in your calendar.
Please do get in touch with Alison Goodman, Director of Income Generation, to see if your date is free; and tell your friends and family so that Noah’s Ark can increase its circle of friends.
If you are able to support us in this valuable way and keep Noah’s Ark afloat for a single day, we will mark the occasion on our website and via social media.